Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016


Had a really nice Easter this year. Church in the morning. Our choir sang some really nice music. I was glad to be able to participate in that. My primary class was fun. Had two little boys there which was just right.
Then home to dinner with this fun group. So glad Uncle Ron and Aunt Rejeana were able to make it over this year.
I bought some vintage china this year that was just like what my mom had when we were growing up. They don't make it anymore, so I was excited to be able to get eight plates.

Excellent food, excellent company. Nice time for us all. I forgot to get photos of the Easter baskets we exchanged. A fun thing!


Amy modeled the rabbit ears she got in her basket.

Uncle Ron wore a napkin ring behind one ear.

 A chocolate bunny missing it's ears.
Dessert! Key Lime pie and Raspberry mouse cake!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You are a perfect hostess!