Saturday, March 7, 2015

Out West Balloon Fest

I have been enjoying our beautiful spring weather and getting out as much as possible before it gets hot! This evening, my friends, Penny and Cecelia and I, went to the Out West Balloon Fest. There are various activities during the day, but at night, It was a balloon glow, live band, kids zone and an amazing night time sky diving exhibition.

It was a perfect evening and we enjoyed seeing all the beautiful balloons.


Penny wanted me to make a fool of myself by climbing in one of these giant balls. I declined. But there were plenty of adults who did and fell and flailed around just as I would have.

The music was fun.


There were four sky divers with lighted suits. After a little bit, they had some pyrotechnics and then they expertly landed in amid all the people and balloons in the dark! It was amazing and worth seeing!


Dinner at Saddle Ranch in Westgate before hand.


 A great evening.

No comments: