Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dogs riding in style

 I always seem to take photos of the dogs when I visit family in Idaho. Here is my Mom's dog, Dotty, riding on her lap on her scooter.
When my sister and I went on a four wheeler ride, her dog Beau rode in front and Chiara on the back. Baxter, the huge chocolate lab, couldn't come because he was too big to ride.

Chiara is a high energy and intense dog. I think you can tell.

 Dotty is more laid back, although she can keep up when the dogs go for a run.
My sister likes to drive the dogs over to a dirt loop of about 7 miles. It is really close, about 1/2 mile away, and the dogs get dirty, so they ride over in the open trunk. After they have run, gotten wet in the stream, etc, They ride home in the trunk. The trunk has distinctive wet dog smell now. Febreze anyone?

No comments: