Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bowling a Turkey!

Cindy and I went bowling almost by accident a week or so ago. I am not very good, but I thought it was a hoot. So I've been wanting to go back since. This afternoon, I called several people, trying to see if anyone was available for a spur of the moment bowling game. I finally decided to just go by myself. On the way there, I thought of Kathleen. We went to grade school and high school together. Sure enough she was up for it! She took this photo with her cell phone.
I even improved over the last time. I bowled a turkey! Which is bowling lingo for 3 strikes in a row. I don't expect that to happen again any time soon! I think I pulled a muscle towards the end. Take some ibuprophen and try it again another time!

So who wants to go bowling with me? See my turkey?

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Bowled a turkey?? That is awesome! I've never heard that phrase before, but then again I've never spent much time in a bowling alley. But I like the phrase. I'm going to mention it in other aspects of my life - if I get the dishes done three days in a row, or I get 3 loads of laundry folded and put away all on the same day. I'll have to give it a thought . . . .

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about bowling, but always thought it was fun